Probably best to watch the IMF's
Christine Lagarde video first to fully appreciate this!
the leaders of the IMF don't think numerology is stupid...
NWO illuminati Insider IMF Christine Lagarde Reveals Cabal Event Date of July 20
just saying yall may think its stupid....but very powerful people and groups don't...not saying I buy into the numerology thing myself...just saying people in very high places have bought into it...and use it...and believe it...so it may be something to pay attention too
Full of Illuminati Numerology via Christine LaGuard's speech to one of the biggest Illuminati controlled organizations of all - the IMF. Flight MH 17 was commissioned on July 17, 1997 and was shot down on July 17, 2014. 17 years to the date. Plus it was a Boeing 777. There are a whole lot of seven's attached to this downing right there. This is no coincidence. The Magic 7's and in particular 777 is very dear to Satan's heart. The Luciferians get an energy rush at these false flag blood killings. Google Aleister Crowley and his Magic 777... Boeing 777, Monster Energy Drink 777, Rihanna (an Illuminati Princess) and her 777 Tour, etc. When LaGuard predicted the demise of Flight MH17 there was a rush around the Illuminati world as LaGuard's blood sacrifice was going to be completed. BTW another blood sacrifice happened on a July 17 back in 1996... the shooting down of TWA Flight 800 over Long Island, NY. Oh the Illuminati get more brazen by the day.
Read more
subbed. lol 'Hoax Online' your one stop stop for bull shit! good compilation of evidence and data. reminds me of an old school expose
The plane was never shot down,The plane is absolutely Flight 370,They took it to this field and either 1: Disassembled it and burned it up or 2: blew it up and set up this fake crash scene. As to the bodies? Hollywood grade mannequins - They're pro's at this. Hollywood movies fool you with it and so can they. None of the bodies look real in the debris. They created simulated victims "Vic Sims" just like Sandy Hook. As to the family members? Payed actors just like Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing. This was a huge hoax yet again. Know how your enemy works,and never fall for their lies and deceiving ways.
3
133 (1+3+3=7) days after mh370 disappeared... Ukraine has 7 letters. *298 passengers though.. Lagarde was def delivering a cryptic message, she's an elitist puppet... First thing she says, 'I do what I'm told.'
Reply
·

Yep, but like I say, we don't have the codes...You should also bear in mind that they issue false number codes for exactly this reason, and for the element of surprise! Let's see if anything happens on 17th August 2014, particularly in the Yellowstone or LA regions, (unless we get indicators that the 'event' is going to be rescheduled, which happens fairly often) and if not, I'll stop watching the numbers too. :) By the way, on 4th of July, I believe there were 4 (psy-ops) shooting events in the US - so maybe your missing something... and of course we have MH 17 going down on the 17th July - I don't know where you got the other dates, but we haven't even got to 8th Aug, so you can hardly dismiss that yet, though it's not a date on my radar - like I say, let's see what happens on 17/8/14 (sorry I'm English so I put the date in the right order, but if you're American, please feel free to put the month before the day).
Show less
See you back here on Aug 18th then, lol....or...will....I?
No comments:
Post a Comment