Thursday, 10 October 2013

Greenpeace confirmed as CIA's latest propaganda weapon; replacing modern art with people who act like modern art!



Tate Modern

 Because in the propaganda war with the Soviet Union, this new artistic movement could be held up as proof of the creativity, the intellectual freedom, and the cultural power of the US. Russian art, strapped into the communist ideological straitjacket, could not compete.

Just like they are using Greenpeace now to try and account for their satanically evil treatment of whistleblowers and quest for global resource domination through force.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

1 comment:

  1. REALLY GOT MY THUMB RIGHT UP GREENPEACES ASS NOW - GIGITTY Alex Andrews : we have a name for someone like you Phil ... we call them postaci. So I should weep due to the overwhelming amount of "evidence" from the article in the independent ?... P. S. i like how you advertise yourself by putting Independent's link in your blog and then posting the link of the blog, what a joke, what a child
    Like · about an hour ago · Edited

    MY REPLY TO A GREENPEACE BRAINWASHED PUPPETS TRYING TO HAVE A GO AT ME -GIGITTY - TRUTH HURTS I TAKE IT ALEX - DO SOME RESEARCH YOURSELF INSTEAD OF JUST FOLLOWING BLIND. HOW DO YOU THINK #HITLER GOT IN TO POWER - BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU GREENCIAPEACE ILLUMINTI FED PUPPETS - P.S WHATS YOUR VIEW ON #WHISTLEBLOWERS AND ALL THE ENVIRONMENT DISASTERS THAT GP DONT CARE ABOUT BECAUSE THERE CORPORATE FUNDERS DON'T PAY THEM TO CARE ? SERIOUSLY! COME ON!! p.s.The #Independent is mentioned so people can make up their own mind through just reading that alone. PUT GREENPEACE. THEN CHAGOS IN TO MY BLOG SEARCH ENGINE, READ IT ALL FOR A DAY COS IT'LL TAKE THAT LONG AND THEN GET BACK TO US TOMORROW - I look forward to your brainwashed #illuminatifedpuppet reply tomorrow. FREE CHELSEA MANNING

    Phil Brindley p.s. if I was thinking of myself I would support greenpeace. I'm useless at lying though and only interested in the truth, which you and increasingly LESS #greenpeace fans can't handle.
    Like · 4 minutes ago

    Phil Brindley P.S.S. A child follows whilst an adult leads, unless you're the type of adult portrayed in South Park, Season 17 episode 2 - which you obviously are #murderporn

    For information purposes only - when referring to an article from a publisher it is the law to reference where that article was published (like every adult knows, you don't look like a kid on your photo. so is that your real photo or are you a child who shouldn't even be on facebook) Obviously being a GreenCIApeace fan you're above the law I suppose, so I'm not going to report you to FB. "Bed Time Alex"

    ReplyDelete