Sunday, 5 January 2014

Classic Interactions

  1. work also prevented disaster + preserved life but cannot be everywhere. We share responsibility to expose truth
  2. 6 Oct
     retweeted you
    6 Oct:
    Bravo Russia! where is greenpeace in the Shell disaster in Nigeria? BP in gulf of mexico?? Chevron in Ecuador??? AGENDA!!
  3. Spare, us your ignorance! Put yourself in,his place, if not to add don't come trying to denigrate
  4. that any company oil Shell or another , "sponsor" the Greenpeace campaigns against themselves?
  5. about the planet "...But future generations fucks!Your blogger to m *. Do you really think
  6. "damn, we still have a lot of water, many fish, many forests; until I die I don't have to worry
  7. You must be one of those people who agree with the total destruction of the planet by thinking:
  8. Oh my God! I took a quick look at his blog Phil and I was outraged with such ignorance
  9. 6 Oct
     retweeted you
    6 Oct:
    Bravo Russia! where is greenpeace in the Shell disaster in Nigeria? BP in gulf of mexico?? Chevron in Ecuador??? AGENDA!!
  10. Where is in the. PDVSA disaster In Venezuela in Maracaibo Lake ? In the Red Lake in the Sidor Guayana City in Bolivar state?
  11. I see no reason why they re kicking , come to Niger-Delta,except for politics;am happy is doing well.
  12. yea sure I feel environmental disaster related to loads caused by oil exploration in Nigeria deserves greenpeace
  13. 6 Oct
    6 Oct:
    Bravo Russia! where is greenpeace in the Shell disaster in ? BP in gulf of mexico?? in Ecuador??? AGENDA
       
  14. 6 Oct
    favorited your Tweet
    6 Oct:
    Bravo Russia! where is greenpeace in the Shell disaster in Nigeria? BP in gulf of mexico?? in Ecuador??? !
  15. 4 Oct
     retweeted you
    4 Oct:
    JEREMY BOWEN BLOCKS ME ON TWITTER WITHIN MINUTES OF RT REVEALING THAT SAUDI ARABIA ARE BEHIND CHEMICAL ATTACK IN SYRIA
  16. 4 Oct
     retweeted you
    4 Oct:
    Take it you changed your mind about blocking me Jeremy? Anyone would think you don't want bad publicity! Bit late
  17. 4 Oct
     favorited your Tweet
    4 Oct:
    Al-Qaeda leading mouthpiece Jeremy Bowen flees Syria, after Jihadists react to him jumping warship to save his own skin
  18. honestly, what is wrong with people these days? "Keyboard Warriors". Fry's not retarded. You on the other hand..
  19. 3 Oct
     favorited your Tweet
    3 Oct:
    If you don't support Putin for the peace prize you support this!!
  20. Yes that’s right dear, I’m “officially” retarded. Are you the official. Anyway, you’re officially blocked. Byeeee!
  21. 2 Oct
     and  retweeted you
    1 Oct:
    Al-Qaeda leading mouthpiece J Bowen flees Syria after Jihadists react to him jumping warship
       
  22. 2 Oct
     favorited your Tweet
    1 Oct:
    Al-Qaeda leading mouthpiece J Bowen flees Syria after Jihadists react to him jumping warship
  23. we all know the BBC is full of cover ups and propaganda but this is a new level of it!! Get rid of tv liscence !!
  24. 1 Oct
     retweeted you
    1 Oct:
    Al-Qaeda leading mouthpiece Jeremy Bowen flees Syria, after Jihadists react to him jumping warship -
  25. so true ! But it's just sickening how they get away with it
  26. 28 Sep
     favorited your Tweet
    26 Sep:
    Americans should have to pay for their treatment in the UK, spy base in Yorkshire and war base in Chagos Isles!
  27. 28 Sep
     retweeted you
    26 Sep:
    Americans should have to pay for their treatment in the UK, spy base in Yorkshire and war base in Chagos Isles!
  28. 18 Sep
     retweeted you
    17 Sep:
    Absolutely pathetic pomposity, acting like giggling ladies who like kittens and flowers!
  29. “: Watch a real journalist and then get back to your tittering and retire.” Ouch.
  30. very interesting story which gives a critique and not an opinion BBC = government mouthpiece
  31. lol I think id kill myself if I was. Thought there was a point where he sold his soul to the devil.
  32. I'm sorry, I have no clue what he said
  33. where did you get this information from? They are big allegations
  34. 10 Sep
     retweeted you
    10 Sep:
    - Haguehttp://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hague-to-hague.html. Along with

No comments:

Post a Comment