Monday, 31 March 2014

Do all Conspiracy Fact de-bunkers have connections to Monsanto or are some of them just trolls/paid to defend evil?

The #uberogre is always right ;) look who I called a pro monsanto troll for trying to debunk everything anti monsanto (whilst also being pro NWO) without linguistic skills, evidence or sentences - you couldn't make it up, but when you are as knowledgeable as me its like spotting M370 in your local swimming pool :)


Troll alert Troll Alert egriff5514 is pathetically attempting to debunk everything its monsanto masters tell it to, even this lmao pic.twitter.com/EAQTMgRTBq
    • Avatar
      Oh no he isn't!
      (My Uncle Harry worked for Monsanto, it's true, but I don't think he knows I read the Telegraph... not sure he'd approve!)
    The IPCC is an agency of the UN which provides political propaganda to support Agenda 21. Review of the IPCC methods used to produce reports makes it clear they are NOT science based.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment