Thursday, 29 May 2014

Cases Of “Chemtrail Cough” Exploding Nationwide

tunnel clouds
While everyone continues to talk about unimportant issues like Ukraine, mass shooters and Bilderberg (all distractions in my view) the greatest environmental catastrophe that our species has ever seen is unfolding right in front of us and barely a whimper of resistance is forming from libertarians and truth seekers.
Have you noticed that everyone around you is congested and coughing? I am calling this new syndrome “chemtrail cough.” My wife is coughing, I am coughing and now even our dogs are coughing. In just four years death by respiratory disease has skyrocketed from 8th in the world to 3rd and possibly even 2nd.
If someone in congress receives a letter with a little bit of white powder in it the capitol is evacuated and the media freaks out and starts screaming “terrorists.” However right over their heads hundreds of tons of nano aluminum and barium are being sprayed on them daily and yet nobody seems to care.

Yesterday I heard Alex Jones start his broadcast by saying his throat hurt and his voice was messed up because of something in the air but he didn’t know what it was.
Just one hour before his show started I heard the world’s leading expert on the subject of chemtrails and geoengineering (Dane Wiginton) conduct an interview and he sounded terrible too.
Alex often talks about what people will put up with. One of his ideas is to go door to door in Austin and ask homeowners if it would be ok to put cameras in their bedrooms and then record their responses. Of course no sane person would allow that yet they do allow the nsa and countless other agencies and private corporations to do exactly the same thing via their smart tv’s and smart phones.
Here’s my idea. How would anyone from Infowars or any other patriot radio show like it if I cornered your kid somewhere, opened a can of bug spray and emptied the entire can on their face? You probably wouldn’t like it too much and yet you tolerate the EXACT same thing to be done to your kids on a daily basis by bill gates and the rest of the geo-engineering fanatics.
How is this not the number one story in the world all day and every day? Has everyone in the alternative media lost their minds too? We know that nano sized particulate of aluminum is very harmful to the brain and is responsible forkilling everything that lives and yet it is rarely discussed and very little effort is directed to exposing it and stopping it. Don’t people understand that if we don’t stop this right now there will be nothing left to live and fight for?
They are turning the sky over the entire country white daily. I have saved these recent satellite images to illustrate just how much material they are dumping on us. The sprayers repeat the same pattern day after day with very few exceptions.
Satellite Images
Sunday morning (5/25/14)
Sunday afternoon (5/25/14)
Monday morning (5/26/14)
Monday afternoon (5/26/14)
Tuesday morning (5/27/14)
Tuesday afternoon (5/27/14)
They typically spray heavily first thing in the morning and greet the sun as it rises. They then spray all day long following the sun as it crosses the sky. They then spray heavily in the west as the sun sets. The aluminum and barium (blanketing us all day) dissipates and falls to the ground in the early evening. The planes then return to their bases to refuel, rearm and get ready for the next attack the next morning.
Unless all radio talk show hosts come together and put an end to this craziness called geo-engineering it is my opinion that all life on earth will die and the battle for the future of humanity will be lost.
Dane Wigington should be on every radio show at least once a week to cover the latest developments in the collapse of our ecosystem. It’s accelerating and nothing is being done to curtail these insane programs.
I never thought I would have to say this to my own people: Wake The Hell Up!!
Source: Planet InfoWars

16 Responses to Cases Of “Chemtrail Cough” Exploding Nationwide

  1. cyrril says:
    Thank you Planet Infowars. Been waiting a good long time for you guys to say that. Thanks Dane. you are the man.
  2. Lori Kelsi says:
    While there may be no end in sight we can combat the ill effects of this poison with doTerra Essential Oils. These are any-viral, anti-bacterial and combats chemtrail poisoning like nothing else I have used. Just FYI
  3. Lily mc Carron says:
    I’ve been scoped 2x prescribed prednisone multiple times and the doc keeps saying its allergies! I’ve had allergies/asthma all my life and know the difference! This hurts almost raw and sometimes can’t swallow. It’s been about 18 mons now just about the same amount of time the chemtrails in E Tn increased. I have been documenting them! They are everywhere and ruin my day every time I walk out my door of my cabin, I used to love looking out at the sky and now I just get pissed! It sure if I’m more pissed off at the chemtrails or the people who don’t notice or care!
  4. nicci mc cormack says:
    I live in Cape Town, South Africa. For the past few months I am awakened by my dog….she is salivating and anxious. Quivering and extremely frightened. I let her out of the bedroom and accompany her outside. A few minutes later the white light, low rumbling low frequency noise occurs…coming from the same direction. On Sat morning, 24th May this was followed by a massive grey cloud smelling like chemicals. I spoke to one neighbor about this and he agreed…He has also witnessed the light. I wrote to Dane Wigington but unfortunately never got a reply. I inquired as to what could possibly be causing this and discovered that an underground naval base is positioned in exactly the location of the source. Coincidence? Also, March Against Monsanto was scheduled for the same day. Another Coincidence? Wish there was someone to talk to about this.
  5. Felicia says:
    Eighteen year’s ago in the Tri-Cities Wa.St… The chem trails were like a chess board in the sky, I knew right away what they were doing to us, silently, deliberately, desperate to keep it silent! few would believe, I talked about t often, few woke up , and still the damn people responsible are killing us silently.. Those that could have blown the lid off of these toxin’s in the sky, but why didn’t they tell what we have around our being’s, and how smart people knew how terrible it is. aluminum is to the human BRAIN is deadly and Barium is lethal yet they told you in the day to drink it for the DR’s… Now not being used Q!!: why didn’t the ones that knew, sound the proverbial horn then I’m horrified as to the destruction of human life the bee’s , the chemical warfare put on a nation and the world, why ?did the DEVIL tell some asshole it was time to move in on that which is his.?
  6. Elizabeth says:
    More kids are getting strep throat also. The kids are very quiet in the park. My dog has the hack! What I do is take 2 to 3 detox baths a week… get a wash cloth wet put it over my mouth and nose then breathe deep to exercise my lungs… I feel the wet cloth will catch the dust and exercise my lungs. I love a good bathtub ring!!! More people are getting vertigo ( I have it ) along with asthma ( a friend has both). Also vaccinations lower your child’s natural ability to fight off infections (they are 100% poison). The CDC knows this… it is all about big pharma and the all mighty $$. They all go hand in hand!!! Be well all!!!
  7. Patricia says:
    I am horrified and terrified at the same time! Thanks for your work getting the info out to all of us that are AWAKE and watching!
  8. JR says:
    So accurate in observations!
  9. Tee says:
    The goal is to make us sick through the air we breath, water we drink, “food” we eat, electronics we use, and vaccinations we receive. The end result is them giving us Rx chemicals that won’t cure anything…and then we die. DEPOPULATION is the goal of the NWO. Google (Yeah, another branch of the secret government) “Georgia Guide Stones”. If the first “rule” on the so-called guide stones doesn’t rattle your world…
  10. carol freiberg says:
    Thanks again for sending me these posts.I have been trying to find out more about Rosalind Peterson and her progress to fight this program.Can you post anything new about her? Also was wondering about these “do it yourself” heavy metal test kits. Can you suggest one that is effective? I feel like I need something tangible in my hands to prove that these poisons are for real.Am almost afraid to know as I also have a a cough and was diagnosed with diverticulitis about a month ago.I am certain that my maladies are being precipitated by the aerosol spraying in our skies daily.
  11. Kathleen says:
    Thank you for another sounding of the alarm Dane and PlanetInfoWars
  12. Alan says:
    There is a crust on our gardens here in western Iowa.
    I have heard from 2 old farmers, one said “It’s great we had that half inch of rain because there is a crust on the ground that the corn has to come up through”
    another said about carrots and onions that ” I can’t get them out of the ground anymore because very year the ground is too hard and crusty”
    There is a chemical crust covering the earth in Iowa, the crust is most easy to notice after the ground dries, but I even notice “suds” on my garden right after a downpour that left streaks on the soil….UGH!
  13. Valeria hill says:
    I totally agree with you ….This is the most important issue we have now in the planet….Has to stop now….I love nature and if we just look around you can see they are dyeing , changing colors and we are losing everything we need for survive in this planet….WHEN PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND THAT…ALL THE ISSUES ARE IMPORTANT BUT THIS ONE IS URGENT !!!!!
  14. Chi-Town says:
    I don’t know what else to do, I’ve been telling people, passing out the fliers that Dane sent me, posting all over LinkedIn and Twitter but people REFUSE to acknowledge this. I’m afraid it’s too late and the ride is almost over. People are complete idiots that were conditioned to remain idiots! I’m ashamed, afraid and pissed off all in the same breath. May God help us all
  15. rightside says:
    the other thing we are noticing is that when it rains it is killing the plants. the tree leaves turn yellow and fall off. some are blackened some are yellow. instead of being nourishing the rain is poison. i think they spray to dry up the rain as i have seen that happen a number of times. natural clouds build up. they come and spray and the clouds spread out and are gone. the only time they allow it to rain is to wash their poison down more effectively. they spray heavy and then a light rain pushes it down to the trees, grass, soil. killing the trees. the birds. the fish. and lastly the people. slow kill.
  16. rightside says:
    our animals are coughing. the neighboring livestock are coughing. the farmer is treating them or trying to. this makes sense because nothing the vet does to fix it works. the cough comes right back. dogs, cats, horses, cows. people. i have heard a lot of coughing. just didn’t put it together it could be or would be chemtrails. makes good sense

No comments:

Post a Comment