Monday, 20 April 2015

Yellowstone will be intentionally detonated, so people will freeze, and starve, and beg the government to put them in warm concrete cells





+MisterOwlz Agenda 21 is the master plan, to re-wild North America, and to concentrate the population in tiny city zones. You might want to read up on it, since it is very likely to happen, if these weather warfare machines stay under their control.
Do you feel they're doing this to the united states in specific? Or North America as a whole, US, Mexico, Canada, Caribbean?
+MisterOwlz Nafta and the North American Union had to be set up, before Agenda 21 goes into effect. So, whatever happens in the US, will be duplicated in Canada, and Mexico. Only two steps remain, before people can be rounded up, and concentrated in tiny cities: 1) take all the guns away from private citizens; 2) create a trully massive "natural" disaster, like Katrina, but continent wide, so people beg to be rescued. Kissinger said in the 80's, they would have all the guns by the 90's, but it didn't work here in the US. It DID work in other countries, like Australia. All of this means that Yellowstone will be intentionally detonated, so people will freeze, and starve, and beg the government to put them in warm concrete cells. My other videos show proof of the secret detonation program. Yes, it is really happening :-(
+The HAARP Report I believe you, but i find this interesting, I want to learn more, now... what is their exact purpose of this? I mean... what will they get out of it?
Awesome research. Thank you.
Incredible!  Great work!
You should be making videos all the time!!!!...WTF???...Steer me in the right direction if you are watching other channels....Thanks...Love your work!!!
Chemtrails Alaska Shared on Google+ · 8 hours ago
California Drought Update, April 19, 2015, FIVE PROOFS of HAARP Created Drought
+The HAARP Report We were heavily sprayed here today in the UK! No sunset just a scumset!
Heavy chemtrails produced over Western Washington this past week. I've lived here 42 years, and have never seen anything like it. Multiple planes at once, sometimes as many as 10-12. I was thinking that I couldn't be the only one seeing this, and I was correct. The local news stations have all released stories on "Siberian wildfires," and "Asian duststorms" to account for all of the haze. What about the straight lines? What about these straight lines of persistent aerosols that expand to fill the sky, and reduce the amount of sunlight reaching us? Correct me if I'm wrong, but smoke and dust cannot get through this massive dome of high-pressure sitting over Washington state? Combined with an off-shore flow? Btw- temps today in some locations in Western Washington were close to 80 degrees. ....a bit unheard of for the middle of April...
+nomorenever Yes, I've seen seven planes, flying parallel, all spraying the same fat chemtrail, that vanishes into a haze after 15 seconds. Get ready for a terrible wildfire season this summer. You should offer some corrections to any TV station, who is blaming all the haze on China pollution, or Asian dust storms. Some editorial burns are in order, IMO. We must test the fallout, so we have solid proof to give to the TV stations. That will shut them up about Siberian Wildfires, when there are thousands of tons of nano particles, sprayed over your city every month.
I just want to make some corrections to your presentation firstly all chemtrailing is taking place above 41,000 feet flight level 410 247 thousand feet this is because the secret US Air Force program running this is flying specifically the Boeing 747 - 400 short fuselage version all white aircraft on the West Coast based out of Edwards Air Force Base they're also using UHF frequency so that they don't mingle with aircraf like myself below fly level 400. Further and more importantly they're not using harp antiquated technology they're using scalar Molecular disassociation energy beam developed by Lockheed Martin in 1987 and if you email me I can send you pictures of what this beam looks like lastly in water vapor mode you should be able to see a perfect triangle in the center of every one of these rotating cells this is that beam geosynchronous orbit 22800 miles
Why are they trying to prevent low pressure ?
Why would they... Intentionally prevent rain?
Dane Wigington did one.
Jersey Gretchen Shared on Google+ · 5 hours ago
California Drought Update, April 19, 2015, FIVE PROOFS of HAARP Created Drought
great report, thanks for your effort
This is beyond Insanity!!!  This is Criminal....Here in Las Vegas, they have really been upping the amount of chem trailing to the point of it feeling like an "IN YOUR FACE" from the USAF..................Every time I read a bullsh*t article in Yahoo about baby seals dying because WE are causing global warming.....I WANNA PUKE...WAKE UP EVERYONE
Aquiess Global Rain Project. "The Aquiess system can change the course of oceanic atmospheric rivers (AR) by coordinating applied resonance with satellite meteorology. The electromagnetic resonance of each station is adjusted to "hack" the atmospheric conditions to provide a path of least resistance to allow the AR flow to reach the targeted are of drought or wildfires." http://www.aquiess.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEQC-jYMjf8
Thank you. Excellent video.
But why California why our state our home what is the main propose for the drought to keep going California is the U.S. Main food provider and has the strongest economy of all the states.... If the government is doing this they are basically backstabbing themselves because if California goes down the entire country will come down with it.
I'm currently putting together a video showing how things are going here right now. We have had several vegetation fires within the last few days. I managed to get footage of helicopters dumping water on the largest one. There were ashes going right into my face when filming. Anyways, I seriously hope that this helps to bring some sort of relief, otherwise we are going to be having a horrible time this summer. I have to thank you for making this, as this channel has around 9.5k subscribers and will get much more exposure than my stuff. I have been slacking on weather maps lately because of my illness, so need to get back to work very soon.
Candacej330 Shared on Google+ · 18 hours ago
You say why doesn't anyone else do what you are doing? Well, No Body Does It Better!  Smile!   You really put a lot of hours into this and know so much more about what to look for. I suppose if someone wanted to learn,  all they would have to do is watch your previous videos?  I know that I have learned a lot from watching, a lot I had no idea ever existed.
Anyway, Thank you so much for leading the way! 
"this rotation is very bizarre" lol...
Stephen Jones Shared on Google+ · 16 hours ago
Government Controlled Weather Manipulation Forcing Food Prices To Rise Causing Millions To Go Hungry Or Reach Out To A Government That Needs To Be In Prison ....

No comments:

Post a Comment