Thursday, 31 October 2013

POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST FREUDIAN SLIP EVER BY DARA O BRIAIN PUTS BBC IN THE MIRE AGAIN

A blatant Freudian slip by Dara o Briain has brought scandal at the BBC to the forefront once again over the deviant nature of certain employees, after he wrongly accused me of telling everyone on the internet he was a paedophile!

 It's the last thing the BBC needed after the recent revelations of Jeremy Bowen's warmongering propaganda to aid arms sales to Saudi Arabia, which led to him being chased out of Syria for giving the game away by the terrorists themselves.

 The latest revelation came to the surface after I read his anxious sounding tweets about condemning Russell Brand for wanting a Revolution. This led to me looking at his profile on twitter where I was disgusted to find a very popular in the '1980's' euphemism for a pedophile:

'also been known to hand out free puppies'

 followed by -'beneath your wings'-

which suggests he's bragging about being 'sheltered' by the BBC through 'your' licence fee money.

 It's known as flying above the radar by experts, in that they give off an arrogance that it's so obvious it can't possibly be true; just like Jimmy Savile did for decades!

It was never mentioned that he was a pedophile though!! as the actual text was:

 'ONE LOOK AT DARA O BRIAIN'S TWITTER PROFILE WILL TELL ALL NON PAEDOPHILES EXACTLY WHY HE DOESN'T WANT A REVOLUTION!!!!'

(with spelling mistakes at the time :o )

Which strongly indicates he has ulterior motives for no political or societal changes at all, despite political corruption being rife, the environment being destroyed, child abuse being at an epidemic state and animal torturing reaching such depths of depravity both nationally and globally!

If these words on his profile were innocent then surely it would have been wise to explain that initially, rather than panicking because he wasn't prepared for anyone with a conscience to view his twitter account!!!

However, Dara replies with his Freudian slip sounding comment, and his disciples reply with mainly inane 'avoiding the issue' ramblings to say the least, without any explanation to his cryptic sentences on his twitter profile!

Surely if you are one of the most well known and regarded comedians in the world you could think of something inspiring or humorous to say about yourself! Or perhaps he thinks he did after confessing!

  1. No, you're right. I'm a paedophile. Your brilliant detective work has beaten me. How did I think I could fool you?

Dara ö Briain


@daraobriain
Dara ö Briain (twitter profile)

Infamous Brit-Licker; also been known to hand out free puppies
Beneath your wings. · daraobriain.com


Knowing full well that he will be protected by the Government and the BBC in the interests of National Security (embarrassment that they say will be bad for the economy) until he is dead!

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/cameron-and-clegg-speaking-with-one-voice-to-cover-up-child-abuse/




Image will appear as a link
Phil Brindley@thinklikeadog
@ajhmurray #DARA 0 BRIAIN'S TWITTER PROFILE SHOWS EXACTLY WHY HE DOESN'T WANT A #REVOLUTION #TRENDS#FF #RussellBrand philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/one-lo…- 31 Oct
Al Murray@ajhmurray
Follow Follow
@thinklikeadog was that worth sending twice

Phil Brindley@thinklikeadog
Al Murray@ajhmurray
Follow Follow
@thinklikeadog why do you keep sending me this shit?



IT 

9 comments:

  1. only 142 favorited daras tweet and 40 favorited it out of 1.6 million followers - explains why I was just barred from twitter for a few hours - whilst I had 1200 viewers today #do the math - VOTE BADGER #REVOLUTION

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 142 retweeted it and 40 favorited it out of 1.6 million!
      Just 3 people retweeted the following shockingly disgraceful tweet if it's true or not!
      Dara o Briain tweeting " I'm a paedophile.Your brilliant detective work has beaten me.How did I think I could fool you?"
      http://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/my-full-twitter-timeline-leading-up-to.html

      Delete
  2. Uber Ogre ‏@thinklikeadog 11h
    @daraobriain @Markgatiss You've yet to clarify 'been known to hand out free puppies' everyone our age knows what it means so Y is it funny?
    Reply Delete Favorite More Details
    6:16 PM - 31 Oct 13 · Details

    ReplyDelete
  3. You pathetic little man - you ARE aware that baseless accusations are grounds for getting banned on Twitter, not to mention libel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't look old enough to know what 'also been known to give away free puppies' refers to! Or do you find it funny too? Ask yourself why o Briain or one of his 1.6 million supporters can't give a logical answer to it's meaning of something other than the obvious. If someone wants to act like Jimmy Savile or find his type of lifestyle amusing then I for one am not going to laugh or brush it under the carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dara ö Briain ‏@daraobriain 31 Oct
    Hey @thinklikeadog! If you're going to send hundreds of tweets accusing me of paedophilia, please, please, spell my name correctly.
    Expand
    Richard Preston ‏@richardnotrich 5h
    @daraobriain @thinklikeadog It's more like 56 (as far as I could count before I got bored) but yeah, just report the little turd #libel
    Reply Retweet Favorite More Hide conversation
    5:40 AM - 2 Nov 13 · Details
    Tweet text
    Reply to @richardnotrich @daraobriain
    Dismiss Image will appear as a link
    Uber Ogre ‏@thinklikeadog 23m
    @richardnotrich Can't make out if you look like someone who's been 'known to give out free puppies' or 'been the victim of someone who has'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uber Ogre ‏@thinklikeadog11h

    Dara Ó Briain @thinklikeadog No you're right.I'm a paedophile.Your brilliant detective work has beaten me.How did I think I could fool you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/cameron-and-clegg-speaking-with-one-voice-to-cover-up-child-abuse/

    ReplyDelete