Saturday, 1 February 2014

Ammonium nitrate and Barium hydroxide are sprayed for weather modification in gaseous form to create artificial snow and ice - #weatherweapons

Mamma mia! Naples hammered with fist-sized hailstones

http://linkis.com/www.youtube.com/Kl7Pk

Hail driven by the use of chemtrails 
Satellite image shows the chemtrail, ie straight parallel lines of clouds, which are merging the airstreams from Serbia to the Gulf of Naples, take still image jpg of Satellite, then reflect on life versus never seen clouds drawn with ruler!

-From Chemtrails Fact or Fiction blog - http://www.chemtrailsfactorfiction.com
http://www.rt.com/news/314666-hailstones-naples-italy-thunderstorms/



http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/chemically-nucleated-snow-what-is-it/


Chemically Nucleated Snow, What Is It?

mad scientist melting earth

What’s up with the snow?
Dane Wigington geoengineeringwatch.org
People around the globe have taken notice of what appears to be very strange characteristics of the snow falling of late.  The snow does not appear to melt in a usual fashion and many report the snow emits a chemical smell when exposed to an open flame. Is this possible?
The short answer is yes. Though I can not speak directly about the flame experiments since there is no rain in most of California let alone snow, and cannot conduct my own test. I and others have long since been sounding the alarm about the artificially/chemically nucleated snow that has been and is a major component of geoengineering.

What are the known elements showing up in the snow during the last decade?

Lab tests of snow have repeatedly shown extremely high levels of aluminum and barium. Of course there are always the “debunkers” that try to tell us its “normal” to have these heavy metals in our rain and snow. The disinformation trolls have tried particularly hard to convince the public that there is nothing wrong with toxic metal laden precipitation. Any that believe such patently false statements are likely not willing to face the truth no matter how compelling the evidence.



Can snow really be artificially nucleated with chemicals and charged metallic particles? Can snow storms be engineered?

What is an “Endothermic Reaction” ?

An endothermic reaction is the opposite of an exothermic reaction. With an exothermic reaction, like an explosion, energy and heat are released. With an endothermic reaction energy and heat are absorbed. In the case of the artificial snow storms, this energy and heat is absorbed from the atmosphere and precipitation. Such a reaction can “cool things down”, at least for a while.

So what elements can cause such a reaction?

Barium and ammonium are two. We know barium is in the snow, numerous lab tests prove this.

How much can an endothermic reaction drop temperatures?

The endothermic process can almost instantly drop temperatures from far above freezing to well below freezing and beyond. 
o-DRY-ICE-facebook

Why is there very little water appearing when chemically nucleated snow is melted?

Partial “sublimation” is perhaps a factor in this equation. Sublimation is the process of conversion from a solid directly to a gas, such as what occurs with dry ice. There is a great deal we still do not know and can not know about the composition of this “snow”, but it would stand to reason that certain chemical constituents in artificially nucleated snow could cause the behavior being observed. Some have reported a more usual melting phenomenon from “older” samples of this “snow”. It is also possible that some of the chemical elements in this snow lose their potency over time. Again, there is much we can not know. What is certain from numerous lab tests already taken is that much, if not most, if not all of the snow now falling is toxic. It is also certain that we are now seeing snow fall regularly at temperatures far above freezing. There is also no denying the fact that engineered snow storms are a reality as the links below this article confirm.
mapTemperature Departures From 30 Year Average
The planet is in meltdown and the climate engineers are doing everything they can to hide this fact. This includes the use of toxic chemicals and metals in the creation of engineered snow storms. While main stream media (and unfortunately even many “independent” media sites) are falsely claiming the planet is cooling, the bigger picture is clear for any that choose to look past climate engineering and media hype. While it was snowing in northern Florida recently, Alaska was experiencing its warmest January on record. While the climate engineers and their Weather Channel cheer leaders were doing their best to keep the focus on the parade of theatrically named engineered “winter” storms, Australian had its warmest year on record. In fact, the bottom line on planet earth is this, it is getting hotter fast. Although the climate engineers and their media friends can fool many with their engineered chemical storms and spun media hype, Earth has just had its 37th consecutive year of above normal temperatures and has had 346 consecutive months of above normal temperatures, period. The geoengineers can create profound short term cooling, but it comes at the cost of a completely contaminated planet and a worsened overall warming. The power structure and main stream media has changed their mission from disclosing the warming to suit their agenda, to one of doing everything they can to hide the warming as they have now invested all on climate engineering. Those that wish to have any chance of a future for themselves and their posterity need to help with the effort to expose and stop climate engineering. This fight will take all of us and the battle must be won or it will soon enough be game over.

17 Responses to Chemically Nucleated Snow, What Is It?

  1. Wale Vas says:
    I am having the same problem here in Harbor Beach, Michigan. I performed a similar experiment and found that the snow is not melting. I noticed that prior to the snowfall, there were massive chemtrails in the sky along with loud booms. The loud booms sounded at regular intervals throughout the day and were strong enough to create a rumble throughout the house.
  2. mike cooper says:
    Brings a new meaning to hell freezing over
  3. David Brace says:
    I have 1 answer to all of this.
    FUKUSHIMA!! everytime it rains or snows,,, down comes the radiation. get used to it folks as plutonium and uranium have half-life’s of 4 billion years. the gift that keeps giving.
  4. Arnold Gregory says:
    Apparently a snowball’s chances in hell has improved dramatically.
  5. Ann J. Reier says:
    As noted in the article, WE MUST DO SOMETHING,and I am trying, but need your help!! PLEASE, PLEASE, go to the following link, log in, and sign the Petition to the President that I have created. SHARE IT, SPREAD IT AROUND!! We only have until February 22,2014 to get 100,000 signatures. I need your help!
    Thank you!
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-geoengineering-and-production-lethal-chemtrails/ywyHGlx5
  6. patriot girl says:
    by the way, I believe that the heat alone from your own hand should have melted the snow way before the first drop… I was just wondering how you dont burn your hands up.. You are right about bringing everyone together to … all races, religions … it’s our lives and we all need to take action. Thank you for everything that you do
  7. Thank you Donna I will make sure Dane has a look at you invitation, and thank you for doing your own research.The more people we can get to do their own test asap the better.After this story goes main stream you have to know the geoengineers and spin doctors are going to be all over this trying to cover their tracks.We have received similar reports confirming this fake snow not melting from from coast to coast in the USA, Coast to Coast in Canada, Denmark and other global locations.This clearly not an isolated incident of A few geoengineering testing areas.
    Troy Lessard
    “.. For More Than A Decade, First The United States And Then Canada’s Citizens Have Been Subjected To A 24/7/365 Day Aerosol Assault Over 0ur Heads Made Of A Toxic Brew Of Poisonous Heavy Metals, Chemicals, And Other Dangerous Ingredients.” – Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri.”
  8. Susan Liebermann says:
    We live in northeast Washington and have been subject to the same drought conditions that California is experiencing. At last, it snowed yesterday. Today we watched the clip “Shouldn’t Snowballs Melt?” and decided to try it ourselves. We got snow that just fell last night off our deck, made a ball, and held it over a 300 degree wood stove. It took 7 minutes to get a water drop! Ghastly stuff! And I see the kids outside eating it, like we used to do when we were kids. But nobody I know wants to hear it.
    If I had the money, I would rent a billboard and try to get people’s attention that way. I would take out whole page ads in the local newspaper. If someone wanted to hire me, I would work full time to put a stop to this insanity.
    Susan
  9. Gene Maynard says:
    I’m wondering, if the endothermic action of the chemicals or the absorption of heat causes the extreme cold; all of theses chemicals are in the soil and water. When the absorption of these chemicals reach critical mass so to speak is that when the atmosphere will enter runaway heating? Just as the chemicals in the snowball absorbed the heat from the stove until critical mass, and only then began to melt?
  10. what can the adverage person do to help? and stop this says:
    can a class action law suit be filed against ones doing this? for dumping toxins? or littering of some kind?
    who is dumping this? public needs to know who is behind this? so we know who to vote out of which office?
  11. what can the adverage person do to help? and stop this says:
    the key to this is to defund fossel fuels and anything harmful to our planet. if the moneys not there they wouldnt do it. we are suffering because some body doesnt want to give up the money being made
  12. Freeme says:
    AWESOME INFO! THANKS! After observing, recording my own weather and researching, these tests and reports in the article come the closest to the truth. So the question remains, why is the planet ‘warming’ if it is?…and WHERE, other than those you already mentioned? Droughts in CA are intentionally created via ‘aerosol spraying’ or lack thereof and the manipulation of the Jetstream by-passing CA whereas
    the East coast and Midwest experience FLOODS.
    And what is the latest push on ‘solar flares’? Real or imagined or just plain hype? And how do volcanoes, methane gas factor into these scheme?
  13. Bella_Fantasia says:
    There is no doubting the warmth in Alaska. It has never been this warm in January, and I’ve been here over thirty years. In the short term I’m worried about our beloved dog sled races due to start shortly. In the long term, knowing what we all know from this site, I’m worried about everything. When I first came, I felt good being off the beaten track. Who could have foreseen Alaska both playing such a terrible role in this crime (with HAARP) and also being so profoundly affected by the manipulation?
    I’m not at all minimizing the global effects being reported. It seems like California is being murdered, set up for Monsanto to take over. The new farm bill has extra money for crop insurance. Yeah, right. If this goes on too long, nothing will grow there ever again, I’m afraid. So we cannot let that happen.
    My thanks to Dane, Yvonne, Troy and everyone here who works so hard on this desperate cause. We are in solidarity and grateful for your tireless efforts to help us know.
    Peace, Perseverance and Love to all
  14. Desiree Fielder says:
    To me Dane after how they have been stepping all of the Geo up , they are now INCITING people.. to act.. so yes it makes you wonder if this is also part of the AGENDA 21 … Thank you Dane for all your work very muchly so! God Bless you.
  15. Rebel Siren says:
    Thank you for bringing this information to light and increasing awareness about the harmful effects of geoengineering! Have you heard of the ETC Group in Ontario, Canada? This is a pdf link to their 56 page report entitled, “Geopiracy – A Case Against Climate Engineering” from 2010.http://www.cbd.int/doc/emerging-issues/etcgroup-geopiracy-2011-013-en.pdf
  16. Nana Baakan says:
    Okay, so at first, when I saw the report on it snowing above freezing, I was a bit skeptical. I wondered if I would ever witness that. Well, we have had several snow days, this year so far.. more snow than I have seen in years and I been around a long time. We have had freezing temperatures at an unusual rate as far as I can estimate. My son was just trapped in the snow storm that hit Atlanta, trapped in his car for over 12 hours. But one day a few days ago, it snowed and it was 43 degrees. The temperature quickly dropped, but I saw that, and then I said, wow, it’s happening here. I live in NJ.
    The weather is beyond bizarre, the sky is crazy covered in trails, and I get dizzy when I go outside. Unfortunately, there are more deniers than there are folks who are paying attention and taking notes. All you really have to do is “look up”.
    Dane, thanks for all your hard work on this issue. The videos are going around about “fake snow” and the debunkers are running after them. This article helps to clarify the science. Thanks again, you are much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment