ie 3 July 2011 14:08
Hi Phil,
Hi - I'm Elisabeth and I run the Protect Chagos Facebook page.
I'm afraid I've removed the latest comment (the one directed at Alan Vincatassin) that you wrote on the page. I'm perfectly happy for you to write constructive criticism, but I'm not happy for you to attack individuals. It's against Facebook rules, and it isn't nice.
Best wishes,
Elisabeth
about a minute ago
Only just got discovered the others message box (i've had a busy few years) LOL - wtf Liz, take it you didn't read what he said to me? Never the less from what I remember researching of this guy he's a total disgrace , how can you defend him and pretend to run the Protect Chagos page? (though as I remember that was the most useless page ever but i'll check it out again and get back to U
OMG I just looked at it - What is it you don't understand about Chagos not needing conservation status because its peer reviewed papers on it clearly show its a waste of time. Its just been allocated MCZ to aid the global USA war for sources and chemtrailing base. http://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/charles-sheppard-argues-that.html
UKT: Are all Marine Conservation groups Illuminati fed planet destroyers?
philsreport.blogspot.co.uk
HOW CAN YOU BE NOT AWARE THAT THE USA BASE IS TOTALLY POLLUTING THE CHAGOS ISLES NEVER MIND THE REST OF THE PLANET?http://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/us-reportedly-in-panic-after-chemtrail.html
UKT: US Government In a Panic After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India & Nigeria; as China...
philsreport.blogspot.co.uk
Chat conversation end
Hi Phil,
Hi - I'm Elisabeth and I run the Protect Chagos Facebook page.
I'm afraid I've removed the latest comment (the one directed at Alan Vincatassin) that you wrote on the page. I'm perfectly happy for you to write constructive criticism, but I'm not happy for you to attack individuals. It's against Facebook rules, and it isn't nice.
Best wishes,
Elisabeth
about a minute ago
Only just got discovered the others message box (i've had a busy few years) LOL - wtf Liz, take it you didn't read what he said to me? Never the less from what I remember researching of this guy he's a total disgrace , how can you defend him and pretend to run the Protect Chagos page? (though as I remember that was the most useless page ever but i'll check it out again and get back to U
OMG I just looked at it - What is it you don't understand about Chagos not needing conservation status because its peer reviewed papers on it clearly show its a waste of time. Its just been allocated MCZ to aid the global USA war for sources and chemtrailing base. http://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/charles-sheppard-argues-that.html
UKT: Are all Marine Conservation groups Illuminati fed planet destroyers?
philsreport.blogspot.co.uk
HOW CAN YOU BE NOT AWARE THAT THE USA BASE IS TOTALLY POLLUTING THE CHAGOS ISLES NEVER MIND THE REST OF THE PLANET?http://philsreport.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/us-reportedly-in-panic-after-chemtrail.html
UKT: US Government In a Panic After Chemtrail Planes Forced Down In India & Nigeria; as China...
philsreport.blogspot.co.uk
Chat conversation end
No comments:
Post a Comment