@9toedsleuth Uber, there's no point engaging with fascist-facilitating media bending reality for their corporate masters. @BBCDanielS
- @Lawful_Rebel @BBCDanielS I can't sleep at night if I don't! I'm cutting down on it though, 7-9pm only. Hopefully I'll be clean by Xmas ;)
But @BarackObama says "annexing pieces of a neighbour is illegal"
4:01 PM - 5 Jun 2014
- @BBCDanielS Don't start tweeting like a child now #Sandford. You'll always get your #bitty for being #Obama's #mouthpiece! @PeterGOliver_RT
- @BBCDanielS @BarackObama Putin says Invading countries on false pretenses and murdering millions is a crime against Humanity.
- @BBCDanielS @BarackObama Since when is he concerned about laws or breaking them.
- @BBCDanielS Does he know the meaning of word "referendum"?
- @BBCDanielS But @BarackObama says bombing a country like Libya, on the false pretense of a massacre, that never happened, is okay #hypocrite
- @BBCDanielS good dog, well done, I hope your boss will give bone. @BarackObama
- @BBCDanielS @BarackObama The US invaded Hawaii 100 years ago, seized it by force. Will they give Hawaii back? Russia didn't invade Crimea.
- @BBCDanielS Don't start tweeting like a child now #Sandford. You'll always get your #bitty for being #Obama's #mouthpiece! @PeterGOliver_RT

Uber Ogre
RƎVO⅃UTION
Daniel Sandford

Moodvik
Paddy Popodopolis
m
Tony Earthrowl
Черубина де Габриак
Graham Williams
No comments:
Post a Comment