Sunday, 29 June 2014

Ukraine Gangster State Calls for Nuclear Strikes





 
I hate that my government is behind all this.....I see how wrong this is. But most of my American family and friends have no clue they truly believe CNN and FOX it drives me mad. I have been fighting with my father over this since it started. He is just too set in the mindset the government has programmed into his head. But  im still fairly young and they have not fooled me. Any one with eyes should be able to see whats really going on over there. I stand with Russia on this one Putin is right about the usurpers that started all this.
Reply
 · 
11
View all 5 replies
 
+Reed Wake Yes that should be my generations mission to restore the Dream that people used to have to come to USA and have a good life. Its true their are lots of brainwashed people over here mostly the older generation. But we are waking up we will get rid of the overlords that have hijacked my country one day i have hope anyway. I just wish humans would realize we are all one we may have different views from country to country but we all bleed red and all have hopes and dreams...I look forward to the day when we alll come together and make this world a better place. I really think our destiny as a species is to leave this planet and spread out into the universe, we the human race take to the stars.....LOL I just want all to get along war sucks.
Read more
Reply
 · 
 
+Lord Azoun
well say it i know you are not alone in your ideas
Reply
 · 
 
Another great episode Truthseeker!

No comments:

Post a Comment