Are there any depths of depravity journalist
called Jeremy won't lower themselves too?
After BBC's Jeremy Bowen warmongered in Syria,
Jeremy Scahill does it without ever even going there
by gagging Mother Agnes!!!
Straight after a tweet to him from Obama, and a tweet supporting terrorists when he claims to be a neutral journalist who promotes peace! Just like Jeremy Bowen before I ousted him from Syria!
by gagging Mother Agnes!!!
Straight after a tweet to him from Obama, and a tweet supporting terrorists when he claims to be a neutral journalist who promotes peace! Just like Jeremy Bowen before I ousted him from Syria!
- @jeremyscahill @STWuk who is mother agnes?
- @jeremyscahill Calls by some @STWuk member orgs for suicide bombings, attacks on Western troops in Iraq/Afghanistan should also give pause
- . @jeremyscahill @shashj @STWuk Good for you!
- #Respect MT “@jeremyscahill:Ive informed organizers of @STWuk I will not participate in their conference if Mother Agnes is on the platform”
- . @SarabNY @KreaseChan @jeremyscahill @STWuk quadruple respect.
- @THE_47th @SarabNY @jeremyscahill Totally. Others speakers being asked to raise concerns..better if @STWuk reconsider their invite to her..
- @jeremyscahill Shame on you, you cowardly man. @STWuk
- @KreaseChan @THE_47th @SarabNY @jeremyscahill @STWuk If you are scared of one women it either proves your misogyny or weakness of politics,
- @mcbyrne @jeremyscahill @STWuk A Nun who gives an alternative narrative to theWwestern US propaganda on CIA/Zionist proxy war in Syria.
- @pygmypanther @THE_47th @SarabNY @jeremyscahill @STWuk and the moon is made of brie
- @jeremyscahill Do you have any evidence that Mother Agnes is an Assad apologist? If you do, I think you should share it. I've found nothing.
- @jeremyscahill @STWuk good for you
- @pygmypanther @STWuk shame on YOU, you Assad apologist.
- @jeremyscahill @STWuk you are a gentlemen and a scholar.
- RT @jeremyscahill: I've informed organizers of @STWuk that I will not participate in their conference if Mother Agnes is on the platform.
- @ArarMaher @jeremyscahill @STWuk Bravo Maher. Great decision!
jeremy scahill 
Uber Ogre
Nile Bowie
Media Lens
ashley HandsOffSyria
Conflict Watch
AgstTerrorism
Mike Prysner
Anonymous 








mcbyrne
Ryan Evans
Hussein Ibish
Sarab
The 47th
kristyan benedict
Pygmy Panther ಠ_ಠ
Ian Chamberlain
Habiba Hamid
Molly Crabapple
Nick Ⓐ
Omar
Maher Arar
Murhaf Jouejati
Andrew Zammit
Thomas Drake
Glenn Greenwald
Kelley B. Vlahos
Dr. Hassan Rouhani
Thom Powers
No comments:
Post a Comment