- @jeremyscahill @STWuk who is mother agnes?
- @jeremyscahill Calls by some @STWuk member orgs for suicide bombings, attacks on Western troops in Iraq/Afghanistan should also give pause
- #Respect MT “@jeremyscahill:Ive informed organizers of @STWuk I will not participate in their conference if Mother Agnes is on the platform”
- @THE_47th @SarabNY @jeremyscahill Totally. Others speakers being asked to raise concerns..better if @STWuk reconsider their invite to her..
- @jeremyscahill Shame on you, you cowardly man. @STWuk
- @KreaseChan @THE_47th @SarabNY @jeremyscahill @STWuk If you are scared of one women it either proves your misogyny or weakness of politics,
- @mcbyrne @jeremyscahill @STWuk A Nun who gives an alternative narrative to theWwestern US propaganda on CIA/Zionist proxy war in Syria.
- @jeremyscahill Do you have any evidence that Mother Agnes is an Assad apologist? If you do, I think you should share it. I've found nothing.
- @jeremyscahill @STWuk good for you
- @pygmypanther @STWuk shame on YOU, you Assad apologist.
- @jeremyscahill @STWuk you are a gentlemen and a scholar.
- RT @jeremyscahill: I've informed organizers of @STWuk that I will not participate in their conference if Mother Agnes is on the platform.
Friday, 29 November 2013
Jeremy Scahills version of free speech! - Who the fuck does he think he is, Jesus Christ? - certainly looks like him; a haggared - crucified - salesman who apparently used to be respected journalist before Obama buggered him! - Jeremy Jesus Christ get some counseling or at least go for a walk & get some fresh air you fucking warmonger!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
jeremy scahill








mcbyrne
Ryan Evans
Hussein Ibish
Sarab
The 47th
kristyan benedict
Pygmy Panther ಠ_ಠ
Ian Chamberlain
Habiba Hamid
Molly Crabapple
Nick Ⓐ
Omar
Maher Arar
Murhaf Jouejati
Andrew Zammit
No comments:
Post a Comment