Friday, 8 November 2013

Child Exploitation & Online Protection Centre - internet safety - CEOP

CEOP "Exploited" Trailer



http://ceop.police.uk/

New film: Exploited

Exploited is the latest education resource from CEOP’s Thinkuknow programme. Based around an 18-minute film,Exploited helps young people learn to stay safe from sexual exploitation by recognising the signs.

It educates young people to identify features of an exploitative friendship or relationship in contrast with the development of a healthy relationship, and gives them clear information about how to report abuse and access support.

Remember: Those who live a lie will be at first highly offended by the truth;
until they realize the error of their ways!

Dara ö Briain


@daraobriain
Dara ö Briain (twitter profile)

Infamous Brit-Licker; also been known to hand out free puppies
Beneath your wings. · daraobriain.com


One of many modern day equivalents to this after watching this trailer could be -
 'also been known to hand out free monster energy drinks'
I've got something you want, you've got something I want!

3 comments:

  1. Those who live a lie will be highly offended by the truth.
    BBC's Dara o Briain 'admits' to being a paedophile! After his only excuse for his child abuser euphemism on his twitter profile is - "I have a joke from my time on twitter on my Profile. You're the weirdo who thinks it has anything to with paedophilia"

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/2013/11/08/cameron-and-clegg-speaking-with-one-voice-to-cover-up-child-abuse/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uber Ogre ‏@thinklikeadog11h

    Dara Ó Briain @thinklikeadog No you're right.I'm a paedophile.Your brilliant detective work has beaten me.How did I think I could fool you?

    ReplyDelete